This is a recipe I used when my wife decided I liked Broccoli. We had two in the fridge and some other bits and pieces so I made this….
Approximate Calories: 477 to 557 (119 to 144 calories per serving – 557 is with the milk added)
- 1 table spoon of rapeseed oil (other types of oil will do)
- 2 broccoli heads
- 1 peeled medium potato
- 2 peeled medium onions (or 1 large)
- 1 garlic clove (or 1 squeeze from a tube)
- A pinch of Salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons of bouillon
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot or equivalent
- Add hot water to (level 2 in soupmaker) or to cover the vegetables
- Put all ingredients in the soupmaker set to smooth. Add skimmed milk if required then whizz twice extra.
- Alternatively put all of the ingredients into the pan and bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minute’s or so then blend when done till smooth.
- For a thinner soup add more water, for a thicker soup add less water.
- In this recipe you could add some milk instead more water for a creamier soup.