Again we have lots of things left in the fridge, they are not leftovers but just things we didn’t really get around to eating. This leads me to having a classic of a soup.
Approximate Calories: 1,011 (252 calories per serving)
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 broccoli chopped
- 1 stick of celery chopped
- 1 leek chopped
- 1 potato medium, chopped
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 vegetable stockpot (any will do)
- 140g stilton or other blue cheese, crumbled
- Add hot water to (level 2 in the soupmaker the lower one) or 1 litre in the pan
- Put all ingredients in the soup maker and set to smooth
- Alternatively put all of the ingredients into the pan and bring to the boil, then simmer for 20 minute’s or so, then blend when done until smooth.
- For a thinner soup add more water, for a thicker soup add less water.